Code Of Honour
The ethos of National Socialism is honour, being Aryan means we live a civilized life and strive to be honourable warriors in all that we do.
1. My honour is my loyalty. We must remain at all times loyal to the noble cause of National Socialism and the Aryan race. We must remain loyal to the cause of National Socialism and our Aryan race even if this results in our death, imprisonment or torture.
2. Be prepared at all times to defend yourself, family and comrades with lethal force if need be.
3. Be wary of and never trust those who do not take it upon themselves to live as honourable National Socialists.
4. We are fiercely loyal to our comrades even if this results in our own death. This means under no circumstance do we ever ‘grass’ or ‘snitch’ on our comrades.
5. It is our duty to seek revenge against anyone who is dishonourable to us or our comrades.
6. It is better to die than to submit to those who are against our noble cause and are anti-Aryan.
7. It is our right to challenge to a duel anyone who acts dishonourably to us, or our comrades.
8. We must settle our non-serious disputes by asking a man or woman who is highly esteemed for their honourable deeds to arbitrate the matter for us and to then accept without question their decision.
9. Always keep your word to your comrades, if you do otherwise you are dishonourable and a disgrace to
the noble cause of National Socialism.
10. Always treat other National Socialists honourably.
11. We must only take those who are like us, Aryan and National Socialists, for mates.
12. An oath of loyalty sworn to another comrade can only be ended by asking that comrade to release you from that oath, or by the death of the comrade whom the oath was sworn to. Anything else is dishonourable and un-Aryan.
13. Be prepared to die for your honour if need be.
- Racial Patriots